Política de privacidade
Important: To claim your rights about privacy and data protection, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CLINKKY
AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES OF OUR COMPANY
We may celebrate contracts with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and we could need to share your information with them to provide products or services. Our agents are entitled to use the information we share with them and to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and sensitive data. Clinkky will celebrate contracts with its suppliers, demanding a policy of protection of personal data of users, based on these Terms of Service and applicable laws and encourage them to adopt our Code of Practice within a Non Disclosure Agreement regarding treatment of personal information and sensitive data.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. We and our agents use tracking technologies within our platform to offer a wide range of products and services. By continuing to use our service through your computer or mobile device, you accept the use of our technology.
- Request the informed consent from parents before children can give their data, and to use the services to collect personal information.
- Parents have the option to exercise their rights through email email@example.com.
- It is available to parents to access to all information collected from their minor children, by express request by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not share personal information with third parties from their children unless those third parties are a fundamental part of running Clinkky (Example: company servers or IT security company).
- We adopt security measures to safeguard personal information from children, during collection, communication, treatment and disposal of data, including encryption policies to ensure confidentiality and security. An agreement was adopted as set out in our internal Policy Privacy and Code of Practices, both available for consultation through the website Clinkky.
- Once completed the object of the collection, maintenance and processing of personal data from one holder, we will proceed to its destruction.
- It is included within the meaning of “Personal Information” for the purpose of extending the coverage of this policy, data related to 1) geolocation, 2) images, photos and videos, 3) audio, and 4) persistent identifiers performing that track the activity of users across your Internet browsing or Apps.
You can contact us regarding any questions about the service, through email@example.com.
We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns promptly.
“FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, SENSITIVE DATA AND MINORS”
Modified: October 2016